4.16.2009

3 Legs

No, it's not a surgery that I am considering to make me faster.. (but imagine if it was a possibility?) Here are the three legs that I will be running for the relay. I am runner #9 of 12 in our Team of Lori's Lusty Lads for the Calistoga to Santa Cruz 199 Mile Relay. 

Leg 9
Estimated Start: Sat. 5:19 pm
Location: Sonoma
Mileage: 5.6
Rating: Easy
Course: Uphill




















Leg 21
Estimated Start: Sun. 3:58 am
Location: Milbrae
Mileage: 6.5
Rating: Moderate
Course: Rolling Hills




















Leg 33
Estimated Start: Sun. 12:23 pm
Location: Ben Lomond
Mileage: 6.3
Rating: Easy
Course: Flat to Downhill




















There it is. What my weekend will look like on paper.  I can only imagine what it will be like to experience. I have the second easiest leg assignment, but it also has the second most miles with a total of 18.4. I am slowly getting excited, but am trying to focus on Big Sur. 

Can I think of The Relay as a potential celebration run or will it be a redemption run? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes on your relay "Lusty Lad" ;) by the way your design is cool too!

Best of luck at Big Sur too!

Go Lori's Lusty Lads!

Anonymous said...

awesome... the I did the relay last year and it was fun. This year I am running again. Here's My team "Runtime Exceptions"

http://arunner.wordpress.com/2009/03/15/runners-on-the-road-runtime-exceptions/

Anonymous said...

awesome... the I did the relay last year and it was fun. This year I am running again. Here's My team "Runtime Exceptions"

http://arunner.wordpress.com/2009/03/15/runners-on-the-road-runtime-exceptions/