7.16.2009

Disappearing Weeks

Funny the way it is that weeks can disappear. That's right, a whole week just disappeared from the calendar, have you seen it? Luckily my Marvel Comics calendar is on the case and I think they have decided that the missing week is due to user error.

No matter how many times I look at the calendar or answer the question "When is your next race?" I managed to misplace an entire week. Sure enough I thought I had another week before the San Francisco Marathon. Maybe because the last couple years it has been the first weekend in August, my internal runner clock expects another week.

Oh well, one week to go until my fifth full marathon and second this year. 2009 has been kind thus far.


As a special give away for disappearing weeks, the first 5 people to leave a comment on the blog about funny things that happen while running will get a Free MP3 song courtesy of Starbucks. (The first 3 will receive Dave Matthews Band "Write a Song").

3 comments:

kara said...

Good luck on your race. Sounds like a tough one ; )

Relentless Forward Commotion said...

5th marathon this year? Awesome! I love DMB, but so sad that they lost LeRoi Moore, they will never be the same!

Anonymous said...

Good luck next weekend! You can do it even though it seems you lost a week...YOU CAN DO IT...SO...JUST DO IT!